11/01/2008

Customer Feedback

January 11, 2008

I received my order today

thanks for the fast prompt service.....it was great!!!

Deb

November 19, 2007


Good morning Sylvia:
Thank you soooooooo much for bringing my order ......

I had to unpack it and try it right away of course.It was just like XMAS.I
JUST LOVE THE CUDDLEBUG AND ALL OF THE POSSIBILITIES.
thanks again Margaret


November 15, 2007


Hi Sylvia,

Thanks ever so much for your prompt and accurate delivery of my order for the cuddlebug templates. They arrived today and are just as shown on your website and are great.

Thanks again for your efficiency.

Regards,
Heather


August, 29, 2007


Hi,

Thank you so much for your order. I just love everything, I am so happy I found a place which has reasonable prices and where I can order from in Canada. I live in a small town in Northern Ontario and we do not have a scrapbook store, so I am very happy to have found you.

Thanks so much, I will be ordering again soon.

Hanne

No comments: