28/03/2007

Scrapbooking Rub Ons

Rub ons are a great element to add to any scrapbook page. There are a variety of types of rub ons from solid to multi coloured - words to pictures. There are rub ons that will suit your needs.

We carry Black, White, Silver and Coloured Alphabet rub ons from American Traditions, Making Memories, Basic Grey and Doodlebug.

Silver, Black, White and Multi Coloured Image/Picture Rub Ons from Basic Grey, Carolee's Creations, Die Cuts with a View, and Junkitz.

Black, White, Silver and Multi Coloured Sayings Rub Ons from My Mind's Eye, Junkitz, Basic Grey, All My Memories and Making Memories.

Personally, I find the best and easiest way to use the rub ons is to cut out the image/word/letter that you need to use. This way you won't accidentally rub off one you didn't want to use. Remember to burnish the rub on after you have rubbed over it. I like using a pencil instead of the Popsicle stick for rub ons because then I can see where I have rubbed but that is all in personal preference.

No comments: